Thursday

When it happens, it happens

The more I try to move on, the more memories chase after me. I wish forgetting you is as easy as amnesia. I want to be okay with everything that is happening, but somehow, the more I open up to the greatest things in life, the more I realise that this is all surreal. It's like waking from a dream of a dream. I'm not sure if we started off the right foot, I'm not sure if we ended up on the right foot either. All I know is, I start feeling your presence again, and it doesn't feel good. It's like, I have your ghost, when I know you're doing well out there, swiftly living life, pretending or not, you seem okay to me. Then I see you starting to talk to this girl, Yeah I know you talk to girls.... but it was easier when I didn't know about it. Come to think of it, I talk to boys too. I think I am better in it then you are. But I don't want to play this game. I don't want to get hooked just to prove that I am okay, or even just so that you won't be the first one to find another replacement. If you find one, it would break my heart, more like shattering it. But I'm like a phantom, Im there, but there's nothing I can do, I'm just there to watch our love die and smothered on to some piece of ego, and replaced by a new bloom. I wish you well. But I wish I would do better than you. I dont know, I guess it's hard not to love you anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment